This ballet activity pack is perfect for summmer camps or for use with your regular ballet program. Perfect for keeping those little hands busy during breaks. The ballet activity pack includes a set of 10 printable activity sheets that your baby ballerinas will love. Print them again and again – never be stuck for a ballet craft activity again. The activities can be used in a number of ways. The design activities can be used as straight coloring or drawing activities or with embellishments for a full ballet craft activity.
Ballet Activity Pack
- Ballet scramble – unscramble the colors and color the bow, tiara, ballet shoes, tutu and leotard.
- Place the dancers on stage – a color, cut, paste activity – color the stage and the ballerinas, then cut them out and put them on the stage.
- A beautiful ballerina colouring sheet
- Design your own leotard – so much fun! (Tip – this works really well with sticky jewels and fabric or paper scraps and other embellishments for a full craft activity)
- How many – a cute counting and colouring game featuring delightful graphics
- Time to get creative and draw a beautiful tutu, headpiece and makeup for a beautiful ballerina. Works as a colouring activity and also as a ballet craft activity with stick on jewels, tulle and other embellishments.
- Kids love this one! Design some stage makeup! This is so popular and can be used again and again.
- Choose some colors and decorations to make a beautiful tutu and tiara. Great for coloring and also with other embellishments for a ballet craft activity.
- What’s in my dance bag? Color the ballet dancer and then color and draw what’s in her dance bag
- Match the positions and basic ballet steps with the pictures and then trace the names.